Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm getting new parents!

October 15, 2012

Hi everyone! It's me, Morgan!


Boy, have I got some news for you: Mommy says I'm getting new parents!

It's not what you think. At first, I was all "WHAAAAAT?"


Well, because, I like the parents I have!

But, Mom explained that I'm going to get baptized next month and I get to have God Parents for my special day. And for always.

Mom and Dad picked two very special people for me: Aunt Susan and Uncle Chuck!

Me and Mom had a really good time putting together a surprise to ask Aunt Susan. I gave her a special picture frame disguised as a birthday gift from Mom Mom.




OMG guys - she was SO surprised! This is one of the pictures that was inside:



I'm so glad I came up with such a good plan.



Now, Uncle Chuck lives a little bit farther away, so I didn't get to play so many tricks on him. So, me and my Dad called him tonight and Dad asked him to be my God Father.



That's Uncle Chuck on the phone! This is him in real life at Mom and Dad's wedding:



So, I'm really looking forward to November 18th, and not just because of the obviously beautiful dress I'm going to wear. Mom says it's a really special day for our family, friends, and all of my special angels in heaven above to come and bless me with peace and love!

XOXO,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment