Thursday, February 28, 2013

The BIG One: Part Two

February 28, 2013

Hi everyone!

It's me, Morgan!


I'M OOOONNNNNEEEEEEEEE!


As you can see, I'm pretty pumped about it!

For good measure, I also got a "12 Months" shot, to complete the set. 


I've had such a great day today; I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Me, Mom, and Dad visited the Please Touch Museum. Guys, that place is SO MUCH fun!

Mom and I posed by the iconic "junk elephant" that she remembers so well from when she was a kid. Then we got started exploring!


You will never guess who I found! Well, I suppose you will guess when you see the picture below. I found my BFF Addison, Baby Gabe, Aunt Erin, and Uncle Kevin!


Isn't Gabe soooooo handsome?


We had a blast together! Check out some pictures!

I worked at the wooder ice stand, 




read a book with my Mom in the Three Little Bears cottage,


played a real piano,


"painted" with my Dad,

planted some potatoes and carrots,



practiced first aid with Miss Addison,


and drove an ambulance!

After all of that, I sure was getting tired. But, before we left, I went on my first Carousel ride!



I took a nap on the car ride home, so I was all prepared for more playing. Boy was I surprised when Mom and Dad gave me a new playhouse for my birthday!


I supervised, while Dad worked on putting it together for me.


I made a quick costume change and tried it out!



And guess what? I got to have cake again!!


I've pretty much got the cake eating thing down now.


Even though Mom cut me a piece this time, instead of letting me eat the entire thing, it was deeeelicious!



Wow - what a day! 

Life. Is. Good. 

I can't wait to celebrate again at school tomorrow!

XOXO, 
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment